Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Leaving things

I don't feel like Im a "leave something til it goes away" kind of person but sometimes I don't blog for a while when so much has happened that I wonder if I would ever fit it into, or be able to explain it in a blog post! So I am going to try the impossible just now and blog whats happened in the last few weeks in as short a post as I can write. So Basically....the job I took for summer opened up another oppurtunity to work for the company in a really good position (both interest wise and financially) so I applied with the idea of maybe switching my theological stuidies to part time. The long and short of amazing God things that happened was that I got the job, bought a nice car and ejected from Studentdom (the pot noodle type) for ever. So Im i the job and really enjoying. I wont bore you with the details but if you really want to know about it you can email me and Id be more than happy to let you know if you cant stand mystery! But before I finish this brief and under descriptive post, I just want to let all of you who were aquainted with me in the years of studenthood in its purest form (searching for a better word!) firstly Thanks, and heres a commitment and a promise that if it ever becomes more about things and stuff than about Jesus you can hit me over the head with a plank. As far as this tieing into my vision I see this as a complete blessing of God to get some money together for the future (mission/place etc) and enabling me to comfortably (financially at least) get through Uni. Much more to tell, little stories how God has working in situations in the last few weeks, and already had some amazing conversations at work. Pray for him to be glorified in all I do, and that to always be first in my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home