Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wondering around evangelism

While I have no time to blog, I, it seems have some time spare to read articles not related to my looming exam on monday. So heres a link to a great little article on evangelism. I know for me someone who's always said "Ooo my gifting is not in evangelism" this is the kind of thing I embrace, and I think over the last 2 years one of the things Ive really reconcilled is my inner commitment to want to see people being set free by Christ and the unattractiveness of traditional soap box evangelism. Being interested in people's lives has been a good way for me to learn that its a way of extending God's interest in them, and the realisation of that in their lives. Wondering into Christ Found this link at Scott McKnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home