Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scot McKnights E.P. Sanders Principle

EP Sanders Principle I read a book on the Paul (thr apostle) that I liked so much I bought it, I think thats the first time Ive genuinely bought a book outside of required reading texts. Anyway it was a very short introduction to Paul, which is a brilliant series by Oxford University Press.... So what Im swiftly blogging to say, is that Scott McKinght (apart from the fact that he should be employing me for the amount of links I give him!) mentioned a great story involving E.P. Sanders the guys who wrote the forementioned book, its all about going for coffee with Sanders and the story basically ends up: When the bill came, I asked to pay and he said this very clearly and directly. He looked me in the eyes and said... want to know the rest, pop over and read this short but great post on Kingdom generosity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home