Thursday, April 20, 2006

I would be Grateful if you could....

Hey, just a very quick post for a request that you could pray for me!.....Over the winter in North East Scotland my body hasn't reacted well to the cold and Ive had about 5 or 6 bouts of thw flu and cold over the winter which has sucked. Towards the end of the winter a group of people were praying for me in relation to it, and they felt that God was saying I was carrying too much, and was stressed with attaining the grade in my studies and keeping all the other plates spinning. I just had a nice 3 weeks off, and Ive just returned to University and have some coursework to get done which Im working away, and Ive come down with something again, ironically it makes work more difficult so more stressful. Anyway I would be grateful if you could pray as I could definatly do without this for the next week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home