Thursday, January 27, 2005

Blogs of Note#1

hey found this cool blog through Jason Clarks Blog, arr the great wheel of fortune, mmm...not sure hwo biblical that it so I guess the wheel of fortune while recognising the soveriegnty of God, doh now I feel like Im trying to be PC. Anyway Have a look this is a great post which Im gonna participate in Top 50 Things you love
21st Century Reformation 21st Century Reformation is dedicated to the task of making disciples and building beautiful community. I aim to help people learn to "do church" and live the Christian life in a winsome and authentic way that witnesses to the Kingdom in our lives. I am a Reformed pastor and speak from a historically reformed perspective but with an emphasis on very practical issues of discipleship and kingdom living.

2 Comments:

Blogger brad said...

Liam,
I am not sure the link works??? I think you have two http..s and no www something like that..
brad

1/27/2005 01:31:00 pm  
Blogger liambyrnes said...

Think I just fixed it there Brad thanks for letting me know

1/27/2005 06:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home