Monday, January 24, 2005

For someone who's exams are on Wedneday you are blogging alot

I know, I know, and theres not excuse apart from I tidied my room and found some past exam papers for the one I will be sitting on wednesday. But I realised something as I was washing up a glass to have some really nasty Lidl Orange Juice today, I worry about money quite alot...whether Im sensible with, if Ill end up with none before the years out, can I pay my rent etc. then I thought about what life would be like after Uni, say if I went into Missions overseas or something?? Then I realised "Hey Im a governement supported missionary right now, thats cool hey, the government are enabling me to live in a place where other missionaries cant get to, where I can be Jesus in a more credible and real way than other people could...we are so often tricked out of work, education being our mission field thats Greek thinking in the church for you I spose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if thats how you're gonna justify squeezing us taxpayers until we bleed you sleep well as for me I'm off to do a days work sanding walls look where university got me I'm not bitter of course at least degrees had value in my day

1/25/2005 08:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home