Thursday, January 20, 2005

Cartoon Liam!

I was playing around with a cartoon idea for the blog title just recently but it didnt work out but in the midst of it I created a little cartoon me from this weemee place online. Just thought Id share the toils of my hardwork which came to nothing. You'll be glad tob hear Im going to church tonight so I cant continue to fill this boring white page with info, but I think I have blogged impressivly in volume if not in quantity over the last 48 hrs. But Ill be away over night so no likely to be any blogs tommorow either. Things to remember Liam if you are reading this about to post is a)Photos to cornwall and b)find a job you lazy dog

1 Comments:

Blogger H.M. said...

Liam,
I see you've been lifting a few things from my blog. ;)
Leave a comment once in awhile. Peace.

1/21/2005 04:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home