Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Doctors, Top Gun, and Politics

Over the weekend my foot got poisoned mmm..nice I know what your thinking thats gross, I couldn't walk very well at all so on monday I made a doctors appointment, FOR THURSDAY, you cant get on the day appointments anymore apparently what a farce anyhoo thanks to the NHS....not, its pretty much cleaned up to the point I went for a run at 6:30am this morning (thought Id chuck the time in adds a bit more glory...hehe) but I went anyway just in case they made me pay for the appointment for not turning up. So I get there and what is it about Doctors receptionist man they are nasty! Then I sit down and do I realise there playing the Top Gun Soundtrack (must have been a shout out to you Alex!).....well thats the Welfare state for you....yey free market I guess that means, correction: free market with a conciounce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home