Monday, January 24, 2005

The First Stop on the Emergant tour

Well I dont know if this dis-counts the former post but I have a suspicion Im ok. But 2 things while I was quickly popping through my RSS was checking Andrew Jones' Blog my stages of transition between Politics and Divinity has finally happened and Im now a Theology Student, well I thought that was cool, Now Im not so sure, ahh who cares....Also The Emergant Tour is the 24th Jan - 12th Feb, and Tall Skinny is staying in my humble Uni Abode right now so I guess Im the first stop hehe....maybe not! Also Im following in the footsteps of what seems to be a really cool guy check it out (I was really searching for another word than cool, as I feel like its a bit too much of a "in da hood" word for this guy but who cares) Also the Walker Girls are posting away about good heart lessons learning about Jesus' love and our acceptance of our own brokeness...with a good quote " When circumstances seem impossible, when all signs of grace in you seem at their lowest ebb, when temptation is at its fiercest, when love and joy and hope seem well-nigh extinguished in your heart, then rest, without feeling and without emotion, in the Father's faithfulness." D. Tryon I also found the Make Poverty History Site over there which is very good, for more like that see this engage HIV and Aids Site 4His Glory, im off to Study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home