Monday, April 25, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Hi there!.. Today Im spring cleaning the blog back from googlisation, cleaning my harddrive by sorting some videos through, and spring cleaning the kitchen from the weekends dishes...but more interesting stuff is... I had a awesome weekend as ever, Church was good and on Saturday I went to a place called Pennan, which even the name now come to mention it sounds very cornish, but in fact it up here in Scotland, but it was just like being home again. It was so beautiful I just went photo crazy so a link will be up here soon for the photo blog/ Flickr. This morning I was up at 6 to get the bus back into Aberdeen and handed in my Hosea essay..which is by the way a great book read Ch1-3 awesome picture of Gods Grace within the Old Testament. Right now Im having an early lunch of Cornish Pasty with Taco Bell Fire sauce, what a combo.....it burns so good! You'll be pleased to see Ive de-googlized the site but the template is up over here so If you liked the look check it out. In passing does anyone know how to put the feed of one blog onto another?? comments or emails welcome. I really want to get back into article writing on here but while essays and exams are abounding feel free to check out the back catalogue on my new drop down bars, click on the + to get the whole links, pretty plush huh, I found them over at Sven's site who seems to be having design problems of his own just now! Also theres some murmuring of maybe taking a trip to Arizona then down into Mexico over summer.....Im excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home