Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hint: Listen to Bedouin Soundclash

When I was over in Arizona this last summer I went to Warped Tour 05, somewhat of a crazy affair for my mature head (@ the grand old age of 20) full of Alt, and emo bands, and some bands from my younger days like "The Offspring". But I happened to be at one of the stages to see Bedouin Soundclash, so I got hold of some of their music, and they are as good as I remember them! Kind of a Reggae, Drum&Bass, Rock, cant really describe them type of band, but they have been at the top of my iTunes playlist recently so go check them out they just released a new album!

"Sounding Amosaic" (Bedouin Soundclash)

Right now Im listening to: Rude Boy Don't Cry from the album "Sounding A Mosaic" by Bedouin Soundclash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home