Friday, November 11, 2005

Blog Run Down of the week

Well, here we are at the end of the week, and simply Im doing so much theology right now, I want to blog about anything but that. But Im reading Resident Aliens still which is an interesting read that I'd recommend, you can read my post on the first chapter here So, Im just going to point out some other things on the Blogosphere you may want to check out: Re-emerging Blog: His blog kind of died after he finished his degree, but there are rumours of internet access abounding over the weekend and a blogging revival over at my friend John's blog which was great whilew it was going "On the Road" Why did I ever stop reading: My Great friend Sam Rich has been Blogging his adventure, Ive got some catching up to do, also he has some great flickr stuff Blogging less this week: Also somewhat Ironic, my blogging idols (joke, but just bloggers I look up to) Andrew Jones and Arlen Hanson are both blogging about how they need to blog less, this is not a problem I am faced with on the face of it, but I definatly respect Andrew for putting his family over his blog, sign of a good man. Arlen also makes some interesting points through Thomas Merton about being less open, and in a way I think I agree with him. I am always an advocate for accountability and transparency but can blogs be a space for wingeing or even worse self display, Ill let you tie up those ends Arlen! Help me out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home