Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Selling out?

Ive been toying with this idea for a while, but never felt the need to get on and do it...but today I took the plunge. Internet Advertising, I hate the stuff most of the time, especially those pop ups, and heres a commitment in black and white (well white on black is more the style of this blog) that there will never be annoying pop up ads but a few companys that make some cool stuff (not condoning some of the more questionable Busted Tees) like Defunker and Busted Tees offering me $4 for every T bought through a link and then Google Pay-per-click (not yet set up) seemed like a good idea. But anyway its time to give the decision over to the people...so Ive created my own world of web based democracy..Have your say, should I help keep my student account afloat with the odd couple of pounds from net ads or should I forget it and spend thrifty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home