Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Blogs

What an inventive title you are thinking, well I know not the most imaginative title ever but hey, there are things in my heart right now not fully formed or understood so Im going to write about something generic this morning. A brief update though, I had dinner with Frazer last night (for those of you in Cornwall, the Frazer from SS) where we discussed the internet prescence of Aberdeen CU and guess what Im making them a blog!....from the sounds of it Edinburgh CU are moving in that direction, so I think Blogs are taking over the world. I was very seriously conisdering moving to typepad in the near future but from what my friend Andrew Jones said recently HERE I think I may sit here of Blogger and see what transpires! Also my post take ages as I manually enter them does anyone know of a good post editter for PC, I know there are some nice ones for MAC's I know you guys must be making them with something sweet just now?! Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas. I Also went to see In good compnay with the guys from church last night, its a 6/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home