Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today Ill be working!

St Combs Beach 12/4/2005, originally uploaded by Byrnesyliam.

Thoughts of the Weekend are over, a remnant captured by my camera here, haunts me as I look forward to today and the work I have to do, oh well, before I emabrk on my academic journeyings here are my offerings for you today
  • Found the REAL Blog of Dave Paisley sorry for the mislink...it turns out hes lived in the states for 20 odd years but was originally from sunderland, how bout that!
  • And I found this Popalooza league board...pretty funny even with my new found respect for catholics (im not kidding, sometimes liturgy wins over contenporary forms I think)
  • My proverb of the day is

Proverbs 12: 19-20

19 Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue lasts only a moment. 20 There is deceit in the hearts of those who plot evil, but joy for those who promote peace.

  • Also I was having a good laugh with John on the phone last night about Despair.com which is full of "Demotivators" eg. "Humiliation - The harder you try, the dumber you look" really funny stuff, check out "individual designs" on the left hand side....enjoi!
  • Bob Carlton speaking about some interesting stuff over at his corner on Gen Y with a cool multi faith iPod Graphic
  • This is a fun yet completly stupid app, nice scripting to write it though! Make 'em fall
  • Awesome photo today on Deceptive Media Photo Blog

Also am enjoying the use of Flickr more and more, very user friendly and in fact a really great tool...check my photos through the cool tags system or have a look at my slideshows (Ok that sounded lame, but I choose not to be self concious about it, any its a worthwhile sign up, feel free to set me up as a contact) Have a good day...Ill be working!

Update: After some spring cleaning on this site yesterday I thought Id stick up a new fresh title

Just Now Im Radiohead - OK Computer - No Surprise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home