Thursday, November 18, 2004

God is calling us

Ephesians 4:29 - 5:2 29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. 5 1Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children 2and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. How hard is this.....A guy called Rick led a house group on this tuesday night and Ive realised how much Id been under sold ephesians what an awesome book, he talked about this verse how Christians have Gods Spirit in them and everyone is made in his image....Im praying that God will really allow me to be refined into someone with integrity where and theres a scripture I can never remember where it is, please comment if you know! but it says "Set a guard over my mouth o lord, keep watch over the door of my lips let not my heart be drawn to what is evil" I only remember because it was a kids song I used to know but its a great prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home