Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Selfless blog principles/I nailed him

A strange thing happens when I open my iBook to Blog, I read my RSS feeds, basically everyone else's blog. Far from the lofty, academic, (but still inspiring and great) theological musings going on out, Ive been checking a few of my friends blogs out just keeping tuned in to their life, and I end up spending so much time reading their blogs that I just forget I opened up the computer to write about whats happening with me. Now while I hope I dont become too 'unexpressed' I hope I can cultivate being more interested in other people than myself, not in a gossipy way, just in a taking an interest, etc way. basically in a Jesus way, who just outrageously loved the people around him, until they decided enough was enough. I am they.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home