Monday, November 28, 2005

I Invented (Adapted) a new Bagel!

I was thinking this evening as I spread the peanut butter on one side of my tesco organic bagel and then proceed to spread the other side with jam, how the bagel could be more useful....let me explain: Whenever I spread anything on a bagel (which has happened a lot recently as we like bagels here at the Lads residence and we found them on offer at tesco for 20p for a pack of 6, so froze them!...what thrifty young individuals we are!) more ends up going down the hole in the middle than I managed to master sculpt around the bagel!

Bread-Bagel

So Fraser (doing the dishes standing next to me) says: "Maybe they should make bagels that dont have holes"...."ahh"I thought "but the problem is bagel really isnt a bagel without a hole, and for all its troublesome qualities, it does give the bagelits distinctive character, so what you need is a bagel with a push out hole!...And there it was my moment of genius, on Monday the 28th of November in the year 2005 the removable hole bagel was formed. Yo spread your chosen ingredient on the bagel as easy as a piece of toast and then just push it out...the perfect bagel. Now to find some investment capital and make this baby fly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home