Monday, November 28, 2005

Still kind of ill

Today Ive progressed to sitting on our new sofa in our living room (its actually turning into a living room from the place we walk through to get to the kitchen) feeling better though which is good. Just trying to dust off this headache!

Yellow Couch Dandy Cleaners

Other than that I still havent written my paper on Stanley Hauerwas, and am considering watching "Kingdom of Heaven (2 Discs) [2005]" (20th Century Fox Home Entertainment) before I do, though I probably shouldn't cause I think Im going to hang out with the guys who just got back from Orkney and a friend who lives in Edinburgh who works for Fusion called Joy Lyth, her brother plays guitar and has released a CD I was hooked on by the end of the summer check it out Dan Lyth Listening to: Criminal from the album "Sounding A Mosaic" by Bedouin Soundclash

[posted with ecto]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home