Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally the braces are off

Originally uploaded by Byrnesyliam.

Well....BIG BIG news for all of you who know me in the real world, as the majority of you have probably only known me with braces as Ive had them since the end of 2000...thats around 4 years can you believe it. Were equally blessed and cursed in the UK with NHS treatment that we dont have to pay for but can be absolutly rubbish sometimes. Anyway Ive put up a pic for those of you currently not magnetised into the North East Scotland. I look a little scared eh!....well I had a bit of a self concious moment at taking photos of my self while wrenching my mouth open so you can see my (not quite) straight teeth. Anyway now I have a retainer so its not all as perfect as it may seem, in fact the retainer is a knightmare as I have to wear it all the time, apart from brushing my teeth and it is uber intrusive, with only a small bar but a massive plate that constricts my mouth to like 1/3 of the size, so Im needing some speech therapy (come home soon Jane, dont get stuck on orkney with those storms). Anyway I should only have the retainer for about 6months so then Ill be finished! Woo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home