Sunday, October 31, 2004

Spicy Fellowship

Today I really wanted to go to church in st combs (Yes I just managed to get that rice cake crumb out of the keyboard!) but I couldnt get hold of anyone to go so I went to City Church which was really good, then Ben Hulk (A Kentshire fellow, studying divinity!) had to write an essay so I offered to cook up some lunch he foolishly accepted and I know it seems like all I ever cook is chili but its not! I offered Curry as well but he chose the chili, anyway I felt the time the Cornwallians came up the Chili was a bit mild so the Chili powder was not all it was cracked up to be so I thought id be extra generous, so lets just say I was buying the prophetic when I bought some Juice, Natural yoghurt and salad because I also bought hot chili tortillas which tasted like cool doritos compared to the heat of this chili, man it must have been easiest the hottest chili ive ever had. Anyway I had a really good afternoon, Ben and Graham are Great guys and I think some of you met them at Soul Survivor. Oh also Graham is learning the guitar (one in the background) and picked up the latest SS chord archive and so Im doing some archiving of my own this eve into the master worship file for those of you who know what that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home