Thursday, November 04, 2004

Waking up freshness and de-headaching

I woke up this morning to a phone call on my mobile it was Local dentist offering me an appointment in february up here in Aberdeen in the private sector (yeah I have the money for that) by the way internationals the UK has this thing called the NHS I get National Insurance taken out of my wages to give me free health care while im a student apart from there are no dentists or orthodontists in Aberdeen...argh rant. Anyway this is turning into much of a longer blog than anticipated but what i was saying is it has given me a headache must have been waking up so quickly I dont know but for morning freshness and happiness listen to Hey Ya Outkast and Clarity John Mayer, 2 nice morning songs. Clarity has actually kind of bitter sweet for me as it reminds me of the days it would be coming out of Jakes room when Heavier things 1st came out. I miss the Gillespies and Byrnes all being together. Enjoy your day guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home