Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Trip to Orkney!

Sorry Readers, my Blogging frequency was cut short due to my visit to the orkney islands! As some great people drove all the way from Cornwall to go to Orkney, so they stayed over and just managed to keep down some Chili I made, I think Ill probably write a fuller post later, but highlights were seeing everyone!, playing guitar with PA (see post), Seeing more of Orkney, Meeting Andrew Jones, There will be more photos posted on fiwishop when I get round to it. But I have a big essay in for Friday and I have to do research, find books to add to a bibliography (surely thats not right!) and create handouts sort out a presentation and im working all day tomorrow! argh, oh and some dinner wouldnt hurt, Stay safe (look left and right), speak to you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home